A peaceful essential oil well-being mist, with lemon, patchouli, geranium & lavender.
The perfect blend to get you through a tough time, by calming the mind and giving you the mental clarity you need.
Peace and Calm Mist is the perfect blend to have to hand when you are feeling overwhelmed. Once we are in a better frame of mind, it becomes easier to deal with the situations life throws at us.
Have this blend to hand during busy days and use it when you feel you need some peace! When I became a mum, I really really felt the need for more peace and calm in my life. So that's where this idea came from. I would escape to the bathroom and inhale this blend... I still do!
- Create a daily ritual of peace and calm by using it at any time of the day when you feel you need to.
- Shake the bottle to mix the oils. Spray 1-2 pumps onto the air, around your car and into your hair if you like.
- When using this for your child, supervise them using it on their own if you can. This really helps them at bedtime when it's time to create a soothing atmosphere.
- Spritz on your pillow, pyjamas, or a child's comforter, about 5 minutes before going to bed.
- Children will recognise this scent and relate it to feeling cosy, so use it during situations, like when it's nap time or a time when it's calm. It will have more of an effect when you need to use it for a more challenging time. (Speaking from experience)
- Spray around your room when you have guests over. The scent will help them to relax and enjoy your evening of connection.
Aqua (water), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, polysorbate 20, Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.
* Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
** 100% vegetable source
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Supervise around young children