A comforting mist for pregnancy, birth, beyond, and more.
Shortlisted - Mother & Baby Awards, Best New Mum/Skincare Product, 2020.
A soothing blend of lavender, roman chamomile, rose geranium, frankincense, and tea tree essential oils. With aloe leaf juice, lavender floral water, witch hazel, and Vitamin E.
This versatile mist is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, cooling, soothing, fights infection, and promotes healing to the skin. It will help to speed up the healing process after having your baby. The beautiful scent calms and relaxes the mind and body, making this a must-have for all mamas! Used as a facial mist, this will calm your skin and help keep you cool and calm on a hot day.
Please watch the video tutorial on the Holistic Kitchen Facebook Page, for more information about Magic Foo Mist and how to make foo soothing pads, ready for the arrival of your baby!
Nurture is the perfect pure blend to use alongside Magic Foo Mist.
- Make foo soothing pads in preparation for after you have had your baby. Spray maxi pads until damp, wrap each one in foil and put into a container, and then keep in the freezer. Do the same with breast pads too.
- When you need one, take it out and let it thaw for a couple of minutes. Enjoy the cooling, healing sensation which will help offer some relief to the soreness that occurs after vaginal birth, whilst helping to speed up the healing process at the same time.
- This versatile mist can be used to speed up the healing process of a c section scar too. Especially when used alongside Little Pot Of Wonder. The perfect combination for quick healing.
- Magic Foo Mist can also be used during pregnancy, when 'down there' can become achy and sore from the increased level of blood to that area. Spray a couple of pumps onto a panty liner and either keep them in the freezer or just spray on a liner each time you need to use one. You can also spray directly onto your foo too!
- Magic Foo Mist has been used by many mamas for postpartum ailments such as hemorrhoids, which can occur after pushing during labour. Spray a cotton wool ball with the mist and leave it on the area for 20 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day, until they disappear.
- Mama's who have used this mist reported that has been a useful household antibacterial spray to have around the home. It has been used for minor grazes, swollen bumps, bruising, and also has been used as a therapeutic aroma when a moment of calm is needed.
- Keep this in your fridge, and spray it over your face on a hot summer's day. The oils in this mist will help keep you calm too, whether you're pregnant and are experiencing hot flushes, sunbathing in the garden, on the train or bus, or if you need to calm your child during a tantrum... just spritz away!
- It makes a fantastic calming toner for any skin type. Spray directly onto your face after cleansing and before moisturising!
Aqua (water), Organic hamamelis Virginia (witch hazel), Organic lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, Pelagonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, **parfum (Naticide)
*Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
** Natural vegetable-based preservative
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of reach of children
In the very unlikely event of a reaction, please refrain from using.
Have a question about the product? Let us know!
Can I use Magic Foo Mist on my C Section?
Yes, as long as it's not being used on an open wound. Please ask your midwife before using this to help speed up the healing process. Once your C-Section scar starts to knit together then you can use this to soothe and calm the area whilst speeding up the healing process. Every mama is different, and some may start to heal sooner than others. If in doubt, please ask your midwife.
Are there any other products that I can use during postpartum healing?
Little Pot of Wonder is the perfect partner to use with Magic Foo Mist. You can use this to massage your vulva and perineal area to help with the healing process. Alternate between this and Magic Foo Mist during the day to help the skin to heal. You can purchase both products together in the Pregnancy Duo Pack.