A deeply grounding blend of ylang ylang, patchouli, lavender, orange, frankincense, vetiver and sandalwood.
Savasana offers a deep release that goes beyond simple relaxation. Like the final resting pose in a yoga practice, savasana requires a conscious decision to release the mental chatter and surrender fully into a state of presence.
The perfect blend to use alongside meditation, mindfulness and yoga practice. However, this can be used by anyone, who feels they need to feel more grounded in their daily lives.
10ml 0.34 fl.oz net wt.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil, Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) oil
* Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- Yoga teachers use the Roller Blend on their students at the end of their yoga session, whilst in Savasana.
Add 2-3 drops to your child's bath... you know, when they need to calm down!!
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.