Coconut oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, coconut wax, orange peel wax, olive wax, calendula oil, castor oil, safflower oil, vitamin E.
With lavender, geranium, tea tree, patchouli & neroli essential oils.
These nourishing and brightening butters and oils, bring you a daily spa, for your face! Made with sensitive skins in mind, this cleansing balm is just a little bit of sunshine at the end of your busy day.
This comes with a FREE Soil Association Approved organic muslin cloth worth £4.
This cleansing balm will remove the toughest of eye make up too!
Use as a part of your skincare routine and follow with Skin Glow Face Elixir for added nourishment.
Check out the video to see how to use this balm!
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Olea Europaea - Tocopherol (olive wax) flakes, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) Flower with Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil infusion, Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Ricinus communis (Castor Bean) oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citrus aurantium (neroli) oil.
* Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- ️Warm a small amount of the balm in your fingers.
- Massage all over your face and neck, including over your eyes, and eyelashes. Face Spa is excellent eye make-up remover, even on the toughest mascaras!
- Place a warm wet muslin or face cloth over your face for 30 seconds, allowing the steam to open your pores, whilst you Inhale its relaxing and super calming scent.
- Then use the warm muslin cloth to wipe your face, gently exfoliate the skin whilst removing all make-up, and cleansing away the day.
- Take some time for yourself and use the balm as a face mask 2-3 times a week. After cleansing, simply apply again to the face and neck, and relax in the bath whilst inhaling the beautiful relaxing scent of the essential oils.
- This balm has multiple uses; why not give your cuticles a treat, by applying before you go to bed, massage in and feel the difference in the morning. Perfect for patches of dry skin, dry lips & split ends too!!
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid exposure to sunlight.