Coconut oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, capaucu butter, orange peel wax, olive wax, calendula oil, castor oil, safflower oil, vitamin E.
With lavender, geranium, tea tree, patchouli & neroli essential oils.
These nourishing and brightening butters and oils, bring you a daily spa, for your face! Made with sensitive skins in mind, this cleansing balm is just a little bit of sunshine at the end of your busy day. The little grains naturally formed by hardening butters, make for a gentle face exfoliation and gently melt into your skin when massaged.
This comes with a FREE Soil Association Approved organic muslin cloth worth £5.
This cleansing balm will remove the toughest of eye make up too!
Use as a part of your skincare routine and follow with Skin Glow Face Elixir for added nourishment.
Check out the video to see how to use this balm
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Olea Europaea - Tocopherol (olive wax) flakes, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) Flower with Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil infusion, Theobroma grandiflorum (Capuacu) Seed Butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Ricinus communis (Castor Bean) oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citrus aurantium (neroli) oil.
* Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- ️Warm a small amount of the balm in your fingers.
- Massage all over your face and neck, including over your eyes, and eyelashes. Face Spa is excellent eye make-up remover, even on the toughest mascaras!
- Place a warm wet muslin or face cloth over your face for 30 seconds, allowing the steam to open your pores, whilst you Inhale its relaxing and super calming scent.
- Then use the warm muslin cloth to wipe your face, gently exfoliate the skin whilst removing all make-up, and cleansing away the day.
- Take some time for yourself and use the balm as a face mask 2-3 times a week. After cleansing, simply apply again to the face and neck, and relax in the bath whilst inhaling the beautiful relaxing scent of the essential oils.
- This balm has multiple uses; why not give your cuticles a treat, by applying before you go to bed, massage in and feel the difference in the morning. Perfect for patches of dry skin, dry lips & split ends too!!
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Looking after your balm:
Store in a cool, dry place where the room temperature is consistent and avoid exposure to sunlight.
Each balm has been loving handcrafted by hand with high-quality natural, raw organic butters and oils. Sometimes, the natural fatty acids found in some butters can heat up more than normal, say if the balm has been left in a hot room, in sunlight, etc.
When the balm then slowly cools down as the room gets colder, the balm can sometimes form tiny grains. If this happens to your balm, please be reassured that there is nothing wrong with it. The grains will melt to touch, and the product can be used in exactly the same way. It makes a great exfoliator!! So make the most of them before they melt!