Ways you can use essential oils to help get you through lockdown...
Wow, I certainly was not expecting lockdown where to schools were closed again.
It has come as quite a shock to be honest. I wasnt mentally prepared for this as im sure many of us can agree!
I thought it was a good chance to write a post about how essential oils can help get us through a tough, challenging time, such as another lockdown.
Do not underestimate the power of esssential oils!
Each and every oil has its own unique benefit. Holistic Kitchen pure blends have been blended to bring you a synergistic blend to help with any mood, emotion and need.
Feeling anxious? Then inhale Clam My Mind.
Feeling exhausted? The put Little Pick me up in your diffuser.
Feeling restless? The add some Snooze to your bath before you go to bed.
Feeling a bit WTAF is going on, my brain can't handle this? Then defo inhale Revive blend!
How to get the most out of your essential oil blends.
- Inhalation is one of the best ways to benefit from their wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- Add a drop to your mask to help keep you calm whilst you do your food shop! (only one drop will do the trick)
- Make a massage and body oil. Add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil. You will smell awesome and your skin will thank you. Please see instructions on how to make an oil blend, as each individual oil is different.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil (depending on the blend) to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak. Add 2-3 drops to your child's bath... for when they need to calm down before bed!!
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Wear your scent by adding a drop to the lava stones on an aromatherapy bracelet.
We have totally got this right??
If you have any questions about how essential oils can help you, or to help choose the right blend for your needs, then get in touch xx
30% off all essential oil blends, roller blends and the gift set, this January.