A balancing and calming blend of lavender, rose, geranium and clary sage
Sweet Harmony will help to balance and calm the hormones that cause havoc on our minds and bodies. See it as a little helping hand to get you through those tough days when everything seems overwhelming and stressful.
Feeling menopausal? This is your blend...!
This is also a great blend to have on hand after having a baby. Those first few months can be particualry tiring as you ride the waves of hormones and emotions.
Inhale the Sweet Harmony aroma and take a few moments to feel centred again.
10ml 0.34 fl.oz net wt.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary sage) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) oil, Rosa damascene (Rose) oil
*Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- For period pain relief, add 3-5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil and massage your tummy in a clockwise motion.
Inhale straight from the bottle!!
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy from 37 weeks and breastfeeding.