Syzygium aromaticum, (Clove) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil
*Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Add 2-3 drops into a nice warm bath, oil burner or diffuser, to cleanse the room of germs. Perfect for fighting off illness!
- For cleaning, add about 20 drops into your spray mop water container with water or mop bucket for when you are cleaning the floors.
- For worktop surfaces, add 20 drops to a 150ml atomiser with water and white vinegar, spray and wipe with a cloth.
- Pop a couple of drops on a tissue to inhale when you have a blocked nose.
- Add 1-2 drops to 5ml of carrier oil such as grapeseed and rub onto the bottoms of your feet in the morning and evening to protect against germs. (for children over 3, always do a patch test too)
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- Put one drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together and inhale.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
When using for the first time, test a small portion on a small area of skin (the underside of your arm is recommended).
Not recommended for use on children under three when using diluted.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Possibly Skin Sensitivity.
*Not advised to use during pregnancy
** Dilution ratio for children from the age of 3 - 6 years old - dilute 2 drops to 30ml carrier oil, for application to the soles of the feet.