An invigorating blend of lemon, grapefruit and red mandarin.
An energy and mood lifting blend to give you a boost, at any time of the day. Have this blend to hand whenever you feel you need a bit more energy to get you where you need to be.
This can also help alleviate any nausea, caused by pregnancy or feeling poorly.
Citrus Synergy is a perfect addition to homemade house hold cleaners, because of its antibacterial properties!
Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil, Citrus paradisii (Grapefruit) oil, Citrus reticulate (Red mandarin) oil.
* Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- This blend can be used to cleanse worktop surfaces, phones, and also keyboards by simply adding 2-3 drops to a damp clean cloth and wiping down surfaces.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.