A calming blend of bergamot, geranium, frankincense, orange and patchouli.
We all have those days where our minds are racing. Our to-do lists seem never ending and we are worrying about things. In these situations, we don’t take time to stop, breathe and focus, and then, anxiety can build.
Calm My Mind is the perfect blend to help get you feeling calm and centered.
Once we are in a better frame of mind, it becomes easier to deal with the situations life throws at us.
Have this blend to hand during busy days and use when you feel you need a moment of calm or if you are feeling anxious.
10ml 0.34 fl.oz net wt.
Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange), Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli)
* Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from their wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so take a breath and inhale deep.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.