An uplifting blend of grapefruit, ylang ylang and lavender.
Helps relive tiredness for those moments you will most need it.
This blend is perfect for fatigue and general tiredness.
Wake Me Up, will positively affect your mood, revive your senses, combat stress and give you an uplifting boost.
If you are pregnant, have this blend to hand!
10ml 0.34 fl.oz net wt.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus paradisii (Grapefruit) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) oil
* Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.