A balancing and harmonious blend of lavender, rose, geranium and clary sage.
'Harmony is not only the key to happiness in life but also the first steps to experiencing inner peace.' unknown
Sweet Harmony will help keep us calm, balanced and harmonious when it comes to the daily stresses caused by our busy lifestyle and also hormones!
See this blend as a little helping hand to get you through those tough days when everything seems a bit too overwhelmingly. You know those days, where you want to just stay in bed and hide away from the whole world.
Stress can have such a massive effect on us, mentally and physically which then, in turn, causes our hormones to be out of whack. If you are having a tough time with stress then this is your perfect blend. Whether you are experiencing all the hormonal rage or feeling all the emotions, this blend will help.
What makes this blend so awesome??
Rose essential oil is one of the most luxurious and beautiful oils around. Studies have found that rose oil stimulates the release of the chemical, dopamine. Researchers believe this chemical plays a pivotal role in helping to relieve the symptoms of depression and that's why I have chosen to use this oil in this particular blend. Lavender creates calm and balanced whilst clary sage helps alleviate stress by inducing a sense of well-being. Rose geranium has an affinity for the female reproductive system and hormone regulation. It is effective at addressing PMT symptoms like abdominal cramps, sore breasts and other menopausal/perimenopause symptoms. In short, rose geranium is badass for female health.
This is also a great blend to have on hand after having a baby. Those first few months can be very tiring as you ride the waves of hormones and emotions.
Inhale the Sweet Harmony aroma, take a few minutes, and feel centred again.
Also available in a Roller Blend.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary sage) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) oil, Rosa damascene (Rose) oil
*Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- You can also add 3-5 drops to a tablespoon of Little Pot of Wonder to use this as a nourishing massage balm.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- For period pain relief, add 3-5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil and massage your tummy in a clockwise motion.
Inhale straight from the bottle!!
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy from 37 weeks and breastfeeding.