Bloom is a gentle blend of red mandarin, lavender, sandalwood, and marjoram.
Bloom has been blended with pregnant mama's in mind, however, this blend can be used by anyone.
These gentle essential oils will work in harmony to help you get through a tough day. Grounding sandalwood, uplifting mandarin, coupled with calming lavender and marjoram, will help settle restless minds. Use from 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Birthing Blend is a calming blend of clary sage, lavender, bergamot & geranium.
Used from 37 weeks of your pregnancy, Birthing Blend will help relax and calm the mind and body in preparation for childbirth. This works very well if you are doing hypnobirthing.
Birthing Blend - Salvia sclarea (Clary sage) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil
* Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Bloom - Citrus reticulate (Red mandarin) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood) oil, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) oil.
* Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For a bump and back massage, add 10-12 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil,
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak.
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water. Great if you are planning a home birth or can use an aroma diffuser in the labour room to diffuse the oils.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.