Gua Sha Rose Quartz facial tool provides an ancient beauty ritual, known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin.
What does it do?
Gua Sha is believed to release toxins from the body and improve blood flow and qi (the body’s vital energy) to your skin.
This ancient Chinese method leaves your skin lifted, tightened, diminishes puffiness, reduces redness and calms the skin while awakening the skin's natural glow.
How do I use it?
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with Skin Glow Face Elixir
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. It is important to only apply light pressure as the eye area is very sensitive.
- Use the flat of the Gua Sha to place under the eyes, for a cooling sensation that feels amazing.
Made of 100% natural rose quartz stone.
Comes in a grey jute drawstring bag for you to keep it in! ❤️