A comforting mist for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
A soothing blend of lavender, roman chamomile, rose geranium, frankincense and tea tree essential oils. With aloe leaf juice, lavender floral water, witch hazel and Vitamin E.
This versatile mist is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, cooling, soothing, fights infection, and promotes healing to the skin. It will help to speed up the healing process after having your baby. The beautiful scent calms and relaxes the mind and body, making this a must have for all mama's!
It can be used as a facial toner and calming mist too... so not just for your foo!
Birthing Blend is the perfect pure blend to use alongside Magic Foo Mist.
100ml 3.4 fl oz net wt.
Aqua (water), Organic hamamelis Virginia (witch hazel), Organic lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, Pelagonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil,
*Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Use the mist to make foo soothing pads in preparation for after you have had your baby. Spray maxi pads until damp, wrap each one in foil and put into a container and then keep in the freezer. Do the same with breast pads too.
- When you need one, take it out and let it thaw for a couple of minutes. Enjoy the cooling, healing sensation which will help offer some relief to the soreness that occurs after a vaginal birth, whilst helping to speed up the healing process at the same time.
- This versatile mist can be used to speed up the healing process of a c section scar too. Especially when used alongside Little Pot Of Wonder. The perfect combination for quick healing.
- Magic Foo Mist can also be used during pregnancy, when 'down there' can become achy and sore from the increased level of blood to that area. Spray a couple of pumps onto a panty liner and either keep them in the freezer or just spray on a liner each time you need to use one. You can also spray directly onto your foo too!
- Magic Foo Mist has been use by many mama's for postpartum ailments such as haemorrhoids, which can occur after pushing during labour. Spray a cotton wool ball with the mist and leave on the area for 20 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day, until they disappear.
- Mama's who have use this mist, reported that has been a useful household antibacterial spray to have around the home. It has been used for minor grazes, swollen bumps, bruising and also has been used as an therapeutic aroma when a moment of calm is needed.
Please watch the video tutorial on the Holistic Kitchen Facebook Page, for more information about Magic Foo Mist.
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of reach of children
In the very unlikely event of reaction, please refrain from using.