A clearing blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, roman chamomile, white camphor and lavender
This combination of oils will help clear your sinuses and relieve congestion. This will help you to breath more easily, giving you a restful night’s sleep
Works really well when added to a room diffuser at night.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile) oil, Cinnamomum camphora (White camphor) oil
*Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed
- For a body oil add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed. Massage onto the soles of feet, chest and back before going to bed and when you need it during the day. If you have a headache, apply a small amount to the forehead and temples and massage gently.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together and inhale the scent for an instant sinus relief.
- For children over two years old, before bed, apply on their chest and back. You can also apply to their feet then put socks on to help keep the oil on.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 5-7 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 5 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- For inhalation, add 2 drops to a bowl of hot water, cover your head with a towel and inhale the oils. This is not recommended for unsupervised children.
- For a natural decongestant, add 3-5 drops for adults and 1-2 drops for children, into an aroma diffuser, with the correct level of water. This is a great way to clear congestion and a stuffy nose during the night. Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from it's wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
Use in an aroma diffuser and have by the side of your bed or in your child's room. The scented steam, will help clear your sinuses and help you sleep better.
It is advised not to use this blend on children under three year old, unless diluted well with a carrier oil. For dilution, use 1-2 drops to 30ml of carrier oil.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.