An invigorating blend of lemon, grapefruit and red mandarin.
An energy and mood-lifting blend to give you a boost, at any time of the day. Have this blend to hand whenever you feel you need a bit more energy to get you where you need to be.
Citrus Synergy is a perfect addition to homemade household cleaners, because of its antibacterial properties! I use this to add to un-fragranced eco surface cleaners and also to give my dishcloths a good soak in hot water! A fab all round blend.
Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil, Citrus paradisii (Grapefruit) oil, Citrus reticulate (Red mandarin) oil.
* Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- For massage and body oil, add 4-6 drops to 30ml of carrier oil, such as almond, jojoba or grapeseed, and massage into your skin so it absorbs the oil.
- By adding essential oils to your bath, you inhale the oils whilst the warm water evaporates them. Add 2-4 drops of pure oil to the warm running water, and agitate the water to ensure an even distribution of the oils. As an alternative, you can also add 3 drops to 15ml of carrier oil or add 3 drops to a cup of whole milk, and add this to your bath for a nourishing soak
- To create a pleasant natural room fragrance, add 3-5 drops into an aroma diffuser or oil burner, with the correct level of water.
- Inhalation of this blend is one of the best ways to benefit from its wonderful properties. When we inhale essential oils, the highly sensitive cells in the back of our nostrils are stimulated which sends signals straight to the brain, so relax and inhale deep.
- This blend can be used to cleanse worktop surfaces, phones, and also keyboards by simply adding 2-3 drops to a damp clean cloth and wiping down surfaces.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Suitable for pregnancy, from the second trimester, and breastfeeding.